As a Senior Web Producer, your job is to lead the creation and maintenance of high-traffic, highly converting websites for our customers. You will do this by determining project needs, designing and delivering solutions, coordinating with internal clients and team members, and ensuring best results.
In your capacity, you will:
- Establish web project scope by studying strategic business drivers and interacting with stakeholders.
- Lead the exploration, evaluation, and implementation of web solutions to our business problems.
- Act as our sites’ final gatekeeper, ensuring that they are working well at all times.
- Coordinate with developers as well as the marketing department, content team, SEO team, and PPC team to design and optimize pages for conversion.
To qualify for this position, you must be highly communicative, proactive, and quality oriented. You must also have solid experience in leading web teams and/or projects.
In addition, you must be highly proficient in the following:
- HTML/HTML5, PHP, CSS/CSS3
- version control systems (Github, Bitbucket)
- web and usability standards
- Google Analytics
- Google Webmasters’ Tool
- modern website architecture, responsive design, and server-side architecture
- client communication and coordination
Knowledge of the following is a plus:
- information architecture, new design trends, SEM, SEO, content diversification and social media
- Optimizely, CrazyEgg, or other conversion rate optimization software
For more about our operations in the Philippines, please visit www.legalmatch.ph.