As a Senior Technical Writer, your job is to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to process efficiency, better usability, and higher team engagement. You will join a team of talented writers who work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make our software easier to use.
In your capacity, you will:
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of our software and processes as well as documentation requirements.
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides.
- Create tutorials to help end users use a variety of applications.
To qualify for this position, you must have been working as technical writer for 5 years already, preferably in a senior capacity.
You must also have the following:
- proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- ability to deliver high-quality documentation with attention to detail
- ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Confluence, and Jira
- strong familiarity with the SDLC and software development process
- Graduates of Computer Science, Engineering or its equivalents are preferred but not required.
For more about our operations in the Philippines, please visit www.legalmatch.ph.