As an SEO Link Builder, your job is to implement effective link-building tactics for the company.
In your capacity, you will:
* Replicate tested techniques for getting high-quality backlinks across several sites and hundreds of pages of content
* Evaluate what pages will benefit most by getting more external backlinks & execute content syndication, guest posting, or other tactics to get relevant backlinks for those pages
* Evaluate what pages will benefit most by getting more internal backlinks & execute internal backlinking strategies to make the most all our internal resources, websites and social media profiles
* Evaluate what types of content is picked-up the most by other websites, content, and social publishers to encourage natural backlinking and sharing & request more similar content from our content team
* Look for relevant, high-quality link partners in accordance with established requirements and industry standards
* Contact link partners by writing tactful emails or using other established means
* Compose link text and descriptions in close coordination with other team members; requesting content and guest post blurbs, articles, infographics and videos as needed to bolster link-building efforts
* Establish, maintain and report on the competitors’ link strategy and link popularity campaigns
* Strengthen the company’s link building efforts, through such strategies as: the optimization of internal editorial content, social media and public relations.
To qualify, you must have 2-3 years of experience as an SEO Link Builder.
You must also have the following:
* Knowledge in the latest SEO trends
* Experience with outreach strategies to grow backlinks portfolio
* An understanding of different link types, and which to target for a client project
* An understanding of various link analysis tools, Knowem, Ninja Outreach, Majestic etc
* Understanding of HTML and on-page SEO in line with the position / Working with SEO stakeholders
* An ability to provide evidence of transparency / successful link campaigns
* Patience with doing similar tasks proven effective over and over again
* Attention to detail with tracking what you are doing and how effective it is on improving SEO metrics