In this position, you will assist the company’s sales and business teams with key data collection, organization, and analysis projects. You will work closely with business managers to ensure data quality and accuracy in our systems and to establish a database that captures key information about leads and customers.
In your capacity, you will:
- Compile and sort information for data entry, identifying inconsistencies and correcting inaccuracies.
- Gather information from a variety of sources to support analysis projects.
- Enter new data into SalesForce.
- Ensure that SalesForce has clean, de-duplicated & accurate information for prospecting and retention.
- Produce management and ad hoc reports to enable the business teams to improve their sales and marketing strategy.
- Execute data mining projects.
- Cleanse, update and develop new databases, maintaining target-driven data standards.
- Research and verify data through various sources.
To qualify for this position, you must have two years’ experience in CRM administration and you also must be a degree holder of any of the following fields: IT, Mathematics, Management, or Marketing, or Finance.
In addition, you must be:
- Able to write SQL queries and understand best practice of SQL report writing
- Proficient in MS Excel (pivot tables and formulas)
- Meticulous and extremely detail oriented
- Results-driven with a strong ability to produce deliverables accurately, timely, and efficiently
- Analytical with the ability to organize and scrutinize a large quantity of data, interpret metrics, and derive actionable insights
For more about our operations in the Philippines, please visit www.legalmatch.ph.